Sales is about strategy and a website is the start of something BIG
- Free yourself from the restrictions, rules, and regulations of the most popular social media sites today like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Websites bring more traffic from all corners of the Internet.
- Get more leads with a website.
- Run ads on your website and dramatically increase sales.
- Get quality SEO to enhance your position on Google search without spending a large sum of money on ads.
- Design that impresses, looks modern, and professional while being functional and easy-to-use.
Websites are a tool. It‘s how you use them that matters
Plugins are a useful way to add functionality to a website. Many are free to use.
Apps can be linked to a website and its database to allow customers to have access to that information without having to open a web browser.
Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) are tools that allow a user or admin to manage their user accounts and information without having to know any code. WordPress has a GUI. Most major websites have an account. A GUI is a user dashboard where you can change settings. It is very useful to have your own proprietary dashboard with custom built settings that you can modify yourself.
Customer Resource Management (CRMs) systems are crucial to capturing and converting leads. Sync your business CRM or marketing tool directly to your website and get people to subscribe so they can get more information about your content. Once they are interested you have them hooked. That‘s the BEST way to sell. Interest and content is key.